Hi! I’m Zoe Chu,
I help families get back their precious sleep!
Are you concerned about your precious little one?
- Is your baby catnapping in the day?
- Is your baby refusing to settle down at naps and bedtime?
- Is your baby waking up multiple times at night?
- Is your baby refusing to sleep in their own cot/bed
- Is your baby waking up at 5am in the morning?
- Is your baby being fed, patted and rocked to sleep?
- Is your baby needing pacifier or hammock/swing to fall asleep?
What about you?
- Are you struggling to get your baby or your toddler to sleep well and through the night?
- Have you been feeling tired, moody and just unable to be present and happy caring for your precious little one?
- Are you getting into more arguments with your spouse or even your loved ones due to the lack of sleep?
Hi, I’m Zoe.
My 4 babies including my twins are able to sleep through the night from just 3-4 months old because I fostered healthy sleep habits for them.
The good news is, YOU can pick up these knowledge and apply them too so you can get your baby to be a good independent sleeper!
To help you get started,
I encourage you:
You have struggled on your own for a while and you finally realised it's better to seek help and apply the right steps.
Find out what sleep packages suit you best based on your need and your budget. You can Do-It-Yourself or get personalised guidance every step of the way.
In any case, I am here to help!
SG Supernanny's Sleep Philosophy
Is it going to be Cry It Out? Is your sleep system rigid? Do I have to calculate total wake time?!! The short answer is NO! :)
If you are going to get me to help you with your precious child's sleep, you probably want to know more about my belief system when it comes to sleep and who I am.
SG Supernanny's Blog and YouTube Channel
This is where I talk about everything related to sleep, newborn, baby, toddler, preschooler and even adult sleep!
I also like to talk about good values, parenting and family. I also like to laugh and do some silly TikTok videos and of course have some fun while learning together!
F R E E D O W N L O A D
Top 5 Biggest Mistakes Most Parents Are Making About Their Child's Sleep
- Avoid making these mistakes so your child will not be overtired
- Learn what to do instead to get your child to sleep well
- Discover your child's sleep problems and their causes